Friday, December 7, 2012

Final Blog Post

My english 1010 experience has been beneficial towards my writing ability. As a result, I have found writing to be a little exciting along the way. This can be credited towards the work of my ENG 1010 blog where I wasn't so restricted to certain assignments.

At the beginning of the semester, my writing ability was very limited. I didn't use specific details and examples to support my ideas and my writing didn't flow. But four months later, I can positively say that these skills have incresed. I understand how to be more specific with my statements. Also, I feel that my sentences flow and connect with eacher where previously they were just choppy.  Despite this apparent increase in my writing ability, I know that I can still improve my overall writing for the future. As of now I can give a lot of credit to the blogging assignemnt for this increase.

My English 1010 blog was a great experience. It allowed me freedom towards writing and a sense of control. When writing about topics like ethos, I felt that I could encorporate some fun or silly ideas. Also, being part of one of many blog groups, made me more competetive. I wanted my groups blog to be the best. When Prof. Jenn asks "Should the blog project be assigned for the next ENG 1010 class?" my answer is a definite yes.

While on the topic my blog, I going to mention the favorite post I composed. The bland name of this blog is "My Peer Review of Tinyline16.com". This blog isn't my best piece of work but it allowed me to gain the confidence for future blogging assignments and essays. I felt that my overall structure of the blog was strong. Each paragraph was connected through a transition sentence, the paragraphs supported my thesis, and I incldued details for my ideas or claims. With such a clear idea of how to structure my writings after this post, I could then focus on my flow and other writing abilities.

 So this is the last blog post for my ENG 1010 class. After thinking about all the writing I did this semester I am now confident with my writing ability. Hopefully future students in this course will find the blogging assignements as beneficiary as I did. Now I need an image...






Image Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ambbet เว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่มาเเรงที่สุด บริการด้วยระบบที่ทันสมัย บริการ ฝากถอน อัตโนมัติที่ใช้งานได้จริงเพียงไม่กี่เว็บในไทย บริการทันสมัยที่สุด รวดเร็วที่สุด ฝาก-ถอน AUTO เพียง 10 วินาทีเท่านั้น บริการฟรี 24 ชั่วโมง รองรับทุกธนาคาร เเละ ทรูวอเลท.