Friday, October 26, 2012

Have fun watching the big bang theory

First paragraph: includes brief introduction to the show and why I think it is worth watching it. I will also include my thesis in this paragraph.                         
  Second paragraph: I will lay down supporting points; I might also give a plot to introduce the characters and the story. Also how I got hooked with it.             
Third & Fourth paragraphs: These paragraphs will continue the work of backing up my point few details of the show and it’s relation to reality. In other words I would like to show how true and informative the content of the show is.           
Fifth & Sixth paragraphs: I will mention some other shows of its kind to compare and contrast. This will show the advantages and disadvantages of the show over the others. I will also talk about the producers and their reputation
 Seventh paragraph: Finally I will summarize my points and restate my thesis to finish the evaluation essay.

Pros                                                            Cons  
·                    Entertaining show (very funny)
·        Sometimes it takes long before new episode gets released
·                    Often it is educational and realistic topics are covered
·                    Too much commercial takes great deal of the time
·                    The show brings distinguished guests/scientists and discuss hot topics to make it up to date
·                    Limited characters and stage of action.
·                    Can be watched online for free
·                    There were few episodes with little story other than being funny
·                    Ongoing show (new episodes coming out)
·                     

No comments: